[ Amazon Link ]
- For anyone who is interested in web programming, this book does not only teach you basic programming concepts through a number of concrete examples, case studies and hands-on exercises, but also makes it easy for you by breaking down each example into steps.
- The book serves equally well as a text for online web programming classes or for self-study.
- All source code used in this book is freely accessible for download.
- The book contains twelve chapters covering topics from basic programming concepts to interactive web application development. Each chapter is built upon the previous one.
- For beginners, it is recommended to read through from the first chapter to the last chapter without skipping pages or chapters. After working through this book, you will have a strong foundation in web development and become an expert in creating interactive, versatile web pages.